Monday, October 1, 2012

Why Ice Shot Glasses Are Overrated

What I Thought
When I came across  Ice Shot glasses I was so excited, I mean who isn't enthralled with the idea of being able to throw a glass without a consequence. Not only are they cheap to make but you can make as many as you want, and everyone will love them! I will be such as badass and I'll finally have the respect of all my peers!!....

The Truth
Not only is it very difficult to make this shot glasses, I hardly ever got one to look like the picture, even after trying all the tips I found on the internet. Along with that it takes like 5 hours to make a set! It is nearly impossible to not mess up at least one when removing them from the mold. You would think since it is made of ice it will chill your drink but the problem is if you use alcohol that isn't as cold as your freezer the shot glass melts so fast you lose your drink.

I'm not saying you shouldn't buy it, because these are fun for a little while. Just understand you will probably use these once or twice and then forget you even have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment