Monday, October 1, 2012

The Genesis

This is my first post on my new blog, yeah a blog. I'm another one of those jackasses who thinks they have something important the whole world should know! Well the truth is, right now I know very little about alcohol besides Keystone gets you through High School and Burnett's Vodka is the base to a good college diet thus so far. Today October 1st 2012 I am only 20 years old, but in less than 24 hours, all of that will change(Insert Darth Vader Theme Song HERE as the entire galaxy is now doomed).

In this blog I will celebrate not just alcohol but the community that comes with it. As I learn and find new interesting things I will post it for you to read and enjoy, and of course I will use as many pictures as possible because honestly I find reading about as interesting as Women's Basketball.



For being patient here you go!


No comments:

Post a Comment